Anna Muller is a photographer and collage artist based in Paris, France.
She was born and raised in Izhevsk, Russia. She graduated from the International Academy of Photographic Arts (Moscow) and received a European Masters of Photography degree from the Spéos Paris Photographic Institute.
She also spent five years living and working in Tokyo, Japan. The rich traditions of Japanese culture played a major part in the development of her self-discipline, attention to detail and responsiveness.
Her greatest inspiration is color. She sees, hears and feels everything through color. It is her poetry, music and passion.
As an artist, Anna looks for different ways to express her ideas. She discovered that collage art and photography allow her to step beyond the actual form in visualizing her sense of humor and self-irony.
- 2019 November, Fotofever Art Fair, STP Gallery, Paris, France
- 2019 April, French Romanticism, Collective exhibition, STP Gallery, Greifswald, Germany
- 2018 November, Natural Color, Fotofever Art Fair, STP Gallery, Paris, France
- 2018 July, Doublespeak, BYO Paper, Arles, France
- 2018 June, Mirage, Collective exhibition “Jeunes artistes émergents”, Galerie Akié Arichi, Paris, France
- 2017 June, Unexpected, Collective photo exhibition, Paris, France
- 2016 September, Self-portraits in the forest, Solo collage exhibition, LIFT gallery, Izhevsk, Russia
- 2016 July, Photo-Roman, Collective photo exhibition, Havas Gallery, Arles, France
- 2016 May, Natural Color, Solo photo exhibition, JK Holdings Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- 2015 November, Little Dreamy Portraits, Personal collage exhibition, Speos Gallery, Paris, France
- 2015 April, Little Dreamy Portraits, Personal collage exhibition, Art for Thought Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- 2014, Le Truc, Personal exhibition, Gryphon Gallery, Izhevsk, Russia
- 2013 Foire Internationale à la Photo Prix de la Créativité
- 2013 International Fine Art Competition Grand Prix de la Decouverte
- 2011 Fashion, International collective photo exhibition, Manege, St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2010 Made in China, Personal exhibition, Gryphon Gallery, Izhevsk, Russia