My name is Anna Muller. I am a Russian photographer and collage artist based in Paris, France.
I was born in Izhevsk. I graduated from the International Academy of Photographic Arts (Moscow) and received a European Master of Photography degree at the Spéos Paris Photographic Institute.
I also spent five years living and working in Tokyo, Japan. The rich traditions of Japanese culture played a major part in the development of my self-discipline, attention to detail and responsiveness.
My greatest inspiration is color. I see, hear and feel everything through color. It is my poetry, my music, and my passion.
As an artist, I look for different ways to express my ideas. I discovered that collage art and photography allow me to step beyond the actual form in visualizing my sense of humor and self-irony.
- 2018 July, Collective collage exhibition “BYO Paper”, Arles, France
- 2018 June, Collective exhibition “Jeunes artistes émergents”, Galerie Akié Arichi, Paris, France
- 2017 June, Collective photo exhibition “Unexpected”, Paris, France
- 2016 September, Personal collage exhibition “Self-portraits in the forest”, LIFT gallery, Izhevsk, Russia
- 2016 July, Collective photo exhibition “Photo-Roman” / Havas Gallery, Arles, France
- 2016 May, Personal photo exhibition “Natural Colour”/ JK Holdings Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- 2015 November, Personal collage exhibition “Little Dreamy Portraits”/ Speos Gallery, Paris, France
- 2015 April, Personal collage exhibition “Little Dreamy Portraits”/ Art for Thought Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- 2014 Personal exhibition “Le Truc”/ Gryphon Gallery, Izhevsk, Russia
- 2013 Foire Internationale a la Photo Prix de la Creativite
- 2013 International Fine Art Competition Grand Prix de la Decouverte
- 2011 International collective photo exhibition “Fashion”/ Manege, St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2010 Personal exhibition “Made in China”/ Gryphon Gallery, Izhevsk, Russia