My name is Anna Muller. I am a Russian photographer and collage artist based in Paris, France.
I was born and raised in Izhevsk, Russia. I graduated from the International Academy of Photographic Arts (Moscow) and received a European Master of Photography degree at the Spéos Paris Photographic Institute.
I also spent five years living and working in Tokyo, Japan. The rich traditions of Japanese culture played a major part in the development of my self-discipline, attention to detail and responsiveness.
My greatest inspiration is color. I see, hear and feel everything through color. It is my poetry, my music, and my passion.
As an artist, I look for different ways to express my ideas. I discovered that collage art and photography allow me to step beyond the actual form in visualizing my sense of humor and self-irony.
- 2019 November, Fotofever Art Fair, STP Gallery, Paris, France
- 2019 April, French Romanticism, Collective exhibition, STP Gallery, Greifswald, Germany
- 2018 November, Natural Color, Fotofever Art Fair, STP Gallery, Paris, France
- 2018 July, Doublespeak, BYO Paper, Arles, France
- 2018 June, Mirage, Collective exhibition “Jeunes artistes émergents”, Galerie Akié Arichi, Paris, France
- 2017 June, Unexpected, Collective photo exhibition, Paris, France
- 2016 September, Self-portraits in the forest, Solo collage exhibition, LIFT gallery, Izhevsk, Russia
- 2016 July, Photo-Roman, Collective photo exhibition, Havas Gallery, Arles, France
- 2016 May, Natural Color, Solo photo exhibition, JK Holdings Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- 2015 November, Little Dreamy Portraits, Personal collage exhibition, Speos Gallery, Paris, France
- 2015 April, Little Dreamy Portraits, Personal collage exhibition, Art for Thought Gallery, Tokyo, Japan
- 2014, Le Truc, Personal exhibition, Gryphon Gallery, Izhevsk, Russia
- 2013 Foire Internationale à la Photo Prix de la Créativité
- 2013 International Fine Art Competition Grand Prix de la Decouverte
- 2011 Fashion, International collective photo exhibition, Manege, St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2010 Made in China, Personal exhibition, Gryphon Gallery, Izhevsk, Russia